Saturday 27 February 2016

Favourites of the Month: February 2016!

Hi There!

I can’t believe days are passing by so quickly in 2016! Its end of February! 

My motive behind monthly favourites is to share good things that I came across throughout the month with every one of you so that even you experience the same things as I do! If you want to share your favourites, let me know in the comments, I would love to know yours! And if you like my favourites, please hit that G+1 button at the end of this Post!!
So, without any further due…. Let’s Get Started!!

Favourite Video

I am going to start with my Favourite video because this is the most inspiring thing that I have come across, and I want everyone to see this at least! I came across this video through a YouTuber.

Here’s the link:

Here's the actual video:

 


Ira glass is an American Public radio personality. If you want to know more about Ira Glass click HERE


Ira Glass talks about filling The GAP that we have between having a good taste about something and being awesome at creating that thing. Many times I feel like I am stuck at creating things like, painting, photography or I feel like I am just not able to bring that “wow!” factor in my work. And I feel I am just a beginner at everything and this is not working out anymore! If you feel the same, Please do watch this video! Because, it is all about overcoming that GAP between your field of interest and actually being an amazing creator of the same.
 

Favourite device

YEY! It’s definitely my gold 64 GB Nexus 6P!! Check out its specification HERE


Also check out my Instagram to see what I click using my new phone. 






Favourite Food

 
I have been coming across benefits of green tea since last year, and honestly I was trying to like green tea since then. But none of the green tea seems to please me until I came across PUKKA!
I picked this tea when I visited London last year. And I fell in love with the awesome flavours of PUKKA tea. It’s tasty, it’s healthy, it’s organic! Unfortunately, this brand is not available in India. (If anyone is landing in India from UK, please get me some PUKKA tea!)




Favourite Book 



I received “Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert” as a birthday gift. I haven’t yet finished reading it, but I think this book is amazing! Elizabeth Gilbert is the writer of my favourite book and movie, ‘Eat, Pray, Love’. The author talks about what do you require to live a creative life with courage, what keeps on holding you back from doing what you love and how to do it without affecting your routine. (Of course you need extra efforts!) But creative living is not about achieving goals, setting records or being famous for the thing you are passionate about, it’s about pursuing all the happiness you get from it! This book is very inspiring and that’s why it has made it into my monthly favorites!




 
Favourite Song
 

Listen and Enjoy the Song!
Roses-the chainsmokers Ft. Roses.



Favourite Relaxation Technique


Adult colouring book
 
I love everything that has to do with colours! Again, I bought this when I visited London few months back and it is so much fun to do! I think everyone MUST have one in the house or in the office! I did not believe at first, but it is really relaxing to colour the patterns given in the book. It takes your mind away from everything that is bothering you and concentrates on something fun and creative. If you had a rough day, it is definitely something you should do! Buy yourself one and beat the stress out of your brain!


 
So, that’s it for this month! Share your experience with me if you use any of my monthly favourites, I would love to hear from you! Share with someone you love and care, because sharing is caring!


Much Love!
Chitra Takle :D
 

No comments:

Post a Comment