Sunday 5 March 2017

Favorites of the month February 2017

It’s been a while I have posted on my blog or should I rather say, it’s been “quite” a while since I have posted anything on my blog. My Bad! After going through some crazy renovations at my place and getting everything in order again, I am back here to post my ‘Favorites of the Month!!’ If you are visiting this page for the first time, let me tell you, Favorites of the month is a section on my blog, where I post some useful things I have come across throughout the month, which my fellow humans can use in their life. It could be a song, an app, a book, a person and literally anything that made my life easy or made me happy. Since my goal is to share useful things on my blog, I started this section. So let’s get started!

Favorite Song: Middle of my mind by Tom Rosenthal

My friend suggested this song to me last month. Usually, I am someone who goes with the beats, but Tom Rosenthal’s voice brings a lot of peace to my mind.  I hear this song while I am travelling back home from work or at night or to beat the chaos of thoughts in my mind. Give it a try!


Favorite Person: Gary Vaynerchuk

I wish I could tell you that Gary Vaynerchuk is ‘This’ by profession. Nope! He is too many things to tell, seriously! I came across this dynamic personality through an article I read on MEDIUM (Worth following him). To me, he is a motivator. He puts his thought very meticulously and they reach your brain loud and clearly. His thoughts will leave you with no excuse to do what you aim for. I really would want you to know about him HERE, and read his articles HERE. I have also put a link to one of my favorite my videos in my previous post, which you can watch HERE. That’s a lot of ‘HERE’ LOL!

Favorite App: Pocket

I aim to read many articles and videos every day, of course, situations are not favorable every time. I always think that I will read it later and that ‘later’ never comes. I miss on so many things like this. I came across this App Last month; you just have to put that article/video in Pocket. At the end of the day or week, when I find some quite time, I open this App and I find all articles and videos in one place that too without internet connection! So I am able to read when I am travelling or whenever even when there is no connectivity at all! All you have to do is click on ‘Share’ button and in option you will find a way to put in your ‘Pocket’ and you are good to go!
If you are android user, download the App HERE
If you use IOS HERE is the Link.

Favorite Fitness people: Tone it up

I used to miss my power yoga classes all the time during the period of renovation, so I used to workout whenever I find time. Of course, I could do the same exercises I am being taught at the Power Yoga classes, but it was no fun to do it alone at home. So I needed a company. And who is better than these energetic bombshells? (I am talking about Katrina and Karena, founders of ‘Tone it up.com’) I had saved some videos offline in my YouTube and tune in whenever I want! You can also download a printable version of all workouts on their WEBSITE! Even guys can do these workouts. I am putting the link to some of my favorite workouts down below:

Pump It Up Quick Arm Routine!! #LookforLOVE: 


Burn It Up!: 

Total Body Tone Up! 


 That is it for this month! Comment below if you find my favorites useful and make sure to share with someone you care, because Sharing is Caring!
Much Love and Strength,
Chitra XOXO J

No comments:

Post a Comment